You are good at something, stop lying to yourself. You’re good at breaking down comic book plots, cooking ramen perfectly, making your friends happy, knowing the time without looking at a clock, getting the perfect ending at RPG’s, or figuring out the twist ending to movies. Don’t let society tell you your talents are meaningless because they don’t serve an economical purpose. Your talents reflect your interests and passions, and what’s important to you is important.
- Shy Guy: Hey there..
- Random Guy: Hey what's up?
- Shy Guy: Nothing much, just wanted to say you are really cute.
- Random Guy: Thanks dude!
- Shy Guy: So, are you here with anyone?
- Random Guy: Yeah, my girlfriend just went to the washroom.
- Shy Guy: Oh God, I'm sorry, didn't know you were straight.
- Random Guy: That's alright it's cool.
- Shy Guy: You don't mind me calling you cute?
- Random Guy: A compliment is a compliment no matter who it comes from.
once when i was little, i claimed it was a teacher’s work day so i wouldn’t have to go to school and mom’s not an idiot so of course it didn’t work, but when we got to the school, we found it was a teacher’s work day and that made me think i had super powers so i started trying to kill classmates with my mind to confirm the theory
You thought you had super powers so you immediately attempted to murder everyone
go big or go home